Watchlist 9/15/17

ITEK: 

Technicals: Shares Float of 26.59M.  Nice gains for the 2nd day in a row and above the old resistance line.  All my technical indicators are showing a current bullish trend.  My PT is $1.60.

News: NR yesterday revealed that a stealthy gene therapy company called Rocket Pharmaceuticals would be making its debut in the market through a reverse merger with Inotek. The deal is expected to close in early 2018.  The gene therapy start up develops treatments for a variety of rare blood diseases. As part of the merger, Rocket shareholders are expected to own 81 percent of the combined company, with Inotek stockholders getting the remaining 19 percent.

itek.png

TOPS: 

Technicals: Shares float of 6.44M.  Hugh start to Thursday trading for TOPS but then it dipped for the rest of the day.  However, in the last 10 minutes of the day, the volume started to pick up again and the technical indicators reversed direction.  Tops went from a 64% gain in the initial 10 minutes to a closing gain of 37%.  It may retest the HOD from Thursday.

News:  The company announced on Thursday that upon its delivery from Hyundai in the third quarter of 2018, M/T Eco Palm Desert will enter into time charter employment with Central Ship Chartering Inc, a related party, for a firm duration of three years. The charterer has the option to extend the firm employment period by two additional years. The Company expects a total gross revenue backlog associated with this time charter of up to $27.5 million including the optional periods.

tops.png

PXLW:

Technicals: Shares float of 29.02M.  Good breakout about resistance of $4.65 today.  Next resistance is just above the close at $5.10.  Technical indicators pointing to another potentially big day, especially if it tops the resistance first thing in the morning.   

News: Announced on Thursday actions to streamline the organization as part of planned integration efforts following the Company’s acquisition of ViXS Systems Inc. (“ViXS”) in August. The restructuring eliminates redundant and non-strategic expenses, which include an approximate 15% reduction in total workforce in the areas of development, operations, sales and administration. Pixelworks expects to realize approximately $4.0 million of annualized compensation expense savings, beginning in the fourth quarter of 2017, in addition to achieving other significant revenue and operational synergies as result of combining the two companies.

pxlw.png

ZAGG:

Technicals: Shares float of 26.71M.  Strong uptrend continuing for ZAGG with 3 straight big days. Hugh volume the past two days (3 x EMA(50 volume), RSI over 70 and a MACD cross on Thursday.  I'm seeing resistance at $14.13 so caution is suggested.

News:  Lots of involvement in the iPhone8.  InvisibleShield®, a ZAGG Inc brand and the leading global innovator in screen protection, introduced Glass+ for the iPhone 8iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone X. Glass+ protects the world’s most advanced smartphones with the world’s most advanced tempered glass screen protection. A ZAGG subsidiary, mophie, the #1 mobile battery case brand in the US(1), today announced the mophie wireless charging base; a universal wireless charging pad for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.

zagg.png

BRKS: 

Technicals: Shares float of 68.47M.  A couple of strong days has helped this stock cross ove the resistance line.  RSI is other indicators showing that BRKS may break out very soon.  

News:  No recent news releases.  However, Brooks Automation is actually looking pretty good as it has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, suggesting analysts are becoming a bit more bullish on the firm’s prospects in both the short and long term.

brks.png
Member Login
Welcome, (First Name)!

Forgot? Show
Log In
Enter Member Area
My Profile Not a member? Sign up. Log Out