For 5/25/17


Currently trading about 20% above the VWAP and on very thin volume. There's definitely a possibility of a $2 break given the moves we've seen so far and lack of slow down. Things may change as new plays arrive to the market tomorrow morning. Preferred Strategy: Buy $2 Break


Dipped to intraday lows of $1.66 before inching upwards to $1.75 then $2.15 in the after hours. Given the substantial volume, I'll be keeping this on high watch into tomorrows' premarket. Preferred Strategy: Buy PM resistance break.


Very volatile these past 3 trading days given the catalyst driving this behind a very highly institutionally owned stock. $77 - $78 was heavy resistance which was met in the after hours, I'm expecting some bleed out back to $73 - $74, potential short into that area or lower. Preferred Strategy: Buy $76 breakdown.


Being pumped up due to the recent moves in Bitcoin. This is good for us that are no longer in bitcoin as it provides us a vehicle to take advantage of the move. Has ran 300%+ when BTC made strides a few months back so the risk/reward is definitely present on this one. Preferred strategy: Buy off $0.12/share support.


Potential to consistently trade above $30. 3x ETF so expect to get there sooner than later. Heat on brazil is beginning to cool off just a tad bit, which could bring things above $30. Preferred Strategy: Waiting for $30's.


Has based from $0.66 - $0.72 for long enough to see a potential move. Playing it safe. Preferred Strategy: Buy If $0.75 Breaks or $0.68 Holds


Picked up action further into the day. Watching for a hold above $4.50 - $4.55 support for a buy entry. Preferred Strategy: Buy $5 break.

Member Login
Welcome, (First Name)!

Forgot? Show
Log In
Enter Member Area
My Profile Not a member? Sign up. Log Out