STOCKS IN THIS WATCHLIST ARE GENERALLY GEARED TOWARDS SWING TRADING BUT CAN ALSO BE USED FOR DAY OR LONG TRADES. STOCKS ARE EITHER TRENDING TOWARDS A BULLISH TECHNICAL CHART OR CURRENTLY IN ONE. ANY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS IS PROVIDED IN THE ACCOMPANYING CHARTS. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN THESE STOCKS. (The Shares Float is based on figures from FinViz.Com or wsj.com).
Stocks highlighted in this watchlist include: CRMD, ONCS
CRMD: Float of 57.55 million shares with 3.68% short. CRMD, a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory disease, announced that Bruce Reidenberg, M.D., Adjunct Assistant Professor of Pharmacology at Weill Cornell Medicine, will make an oral presentation titled, "Multi-Resistant Candida auris is Susceptible to Taurolidine," at the 2nd Annual Gulf Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases held November 1-4, 2017, in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Phase 3 data due 2H 2018 with interim analysis due 4Q 2017.
- Conduct LOCK-IT-100 interim efficacy analysis, potentially in 4Q17 pending attainment of the requisite number of catheter-related bloodstream infection (CRBSI) events in the study
- Complete enrollment for LOCK-IT-100 by 2Q18; Report top-line data in the second half of 2018
- Advance taurolidine-incorporated medical device pipeline through animal proof-of-concept studies expected to be completed by yearend 2017 to support FDA submission in 2018
ONCS: Float of 27.56 million shares with 2.09% short.
Program Highlights and Upcoming Milestones
- Presented positive Phase 2 data with ImmunoPulse IL-12 as monotherapy and in combination with pembrolizumab at the 2017 9th World Congress of Melanoma - A Joint Meeting with the Society for Melanoma Research.
- Initiated global, open-label, registration directed clinical trial, PISCES/KEYNOTE-695, of ImmunoPulse IL-12 in combination with pembrolizumab.
- Late breaking poster presentation at the upcoming Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 32nd 2017 Annual Meeting to be held in National Harbor, MD on November 8-12, 2017.
- Presented comprehensive immune monitoring data from the Phase 2 clinical trial demonstrating that ImmunoPulse IL-12 in combination with pembrolizumab is well-tolerated and yields clinically meaningful synergy in immunologically "cold" tumors at the 2nd World Congress on Electroporation and Pulsed Electric Fields in Biology, Medicine and Food & Environmental Technologies.