NOTE: ALL STOCKS IN THIS WATCHLIST ARE EITHER TRENDING TOWARDS A BULLISH TECHNICAL CHART OR CURRENTLY IN ONE. ANY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS IS PROVIDED IN THE CHART. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE CONSIDERING INVESTING IN THESE STOCKS. (The Shares Float is based on figures from FinViz.Com).
Stocks highlighted in this watchlist include: $HTGM, $OWCP, $SORL,$SFUN
HTGM: Float of 8.9 million shares with almost 20% short. This could become a supernova soon in my humble opinion. Some recent news:
1. Announced that the USPTO has issued two new patents (No. 9,758,829 and No. 9,765,385) covering its technology and applications of its technology. They will be in effect until June 2033 and October 2033, respectively.
2. HTGM management presented a corporate overview at the Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference in New York City on Monday, September 25.
3. Rodman & Renshaw reiterated a buy for HTGM with a Price Target of $4.50 → $6.
4. Announced that is has successfully completed an audit of its Quality Management System for continued certification to ISO 13485. This certification was issued by a registrar accredited under the Canadian Medical Device Conformity Assessment System (CMDCAS), which is required by Health Canada for the company to market in vitro diagnostic (IVD) products in Canada.
OWCP: A Pharmaceutical company, in Israel, developing cannabis-based products and commercializing medicines with cannabis ingredients. These are garnering much enthusiasm amongst investors.
SORL: Small float of 7.95 million with 17.23% short. Another stock that could rocket up very quickly in a short squeeze. On October 5th, Capital Cube noted that SORL's Price momentum is supported by strong fundamentals.
Looking for a break out on the cup and handle with a strong climb over the 6.25 support line. If momentum continues, the price could easily move towards 9.00.
It appears that SORL is underpriced as it is currently trading at a trailing P/E of 3.3x, which is lower than the industry average of 18.5x. So I'm looking for a significant move.
SFUN: Earning released on Oct 4th show:
- Revenues of USD 109.72 million, Net Earnings of USD -2.09 million.
- Gross margins widened from 19.46% to 55.74% compared to the same period last year, with operating (EBITDA) margins now -5.51% from -9.71%.
- Earnings growth from operating margin improvements as well as one-time items.